My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Monday, March 8, 2010


This is one of my first little shadow boxes I made for my son when he was promoted as worship leader at our church. I put in his favorite hymn "How great Thou Art"and his lookalike guitar, a bible, a song list on notebook paper and a pencil. Also a Scripture banner that reads "Psalms 150:4 Praise Him with stringed instruments ....." (and flutes!) he really appeciated the gift! I was so excited to have made something in miniature.

3 comments:

  1. I love this shadow box Chris. I am sure your son will treasure it. My husband also plays the guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doreen. Oh my hubby has tried.He has a nice one but I think I he has lost interest.
    Funny thing is he stared to play when my son was young about 8 or 9 and then he got one of his own when he was 10 and boy he took off with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special gift! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete