My Doll House Miniature Projects

My Doll House Miniature Projects
My Doll House Miniature Projects

Friday, February 4, 2011

My "Winter Chores Scene" tut by Joann Swanson

 
This was so much fun to make
 







I found Joann Swason's blog and her wonderful project called Winter Chores.
Please take a look at her blog for some wonderful tutorial! She is the inspiration for this project. This is my boy "Walter" named after my dear hubby who always does his chores! http://joannswansondiyminiatures.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html My last name is on the mail box and house number. This made it so nice to have it personalized. This is a redressed Fisher Price doll you can find at most stores where toys are sold

2 comments:

  1. Chris, I have just discovered Joann's blog recently too and also fell in love with this little vignette. You have done a really great job of recreating it, with your own personal touches to make it special. It's beautifully done - excellent!
    Hugs
    Sandie (Snippets from my Studio)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Great!
    Greetings from The Netherlands, Diny

    ReplyDelete